Friday, September 29, 2006

test

This is really just a test to see if bloglines is picking up my posts again.

Tommy has worn or carried the Human Torch costume with him everywhere this week.

Henry kicked his speech therapist Tuesday (!) but he told me about it as soon as I walked in the door. I told him that he needs to "use his words" instead of hurting people and he replied "I didn't know what to say." I'm not sure if that's true or he's just b.s.-ing me.

But the rest of his week at school was good.

Have a good weekend and I'll write a real post soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bloglines is still not picking up your posts, so we all just have to stalk you and check your blog for new posts every hour or so.

The "I didn't know what to say" response is pretty great, both in his use of language and in his thinking about the incident. I know, I know - it's not good that he kicked someone, but still... it sounds to me like he's doing very well!

Mamaroo said...

No, I didn't find this post through bloglines. I am stalking you also :)

I second Mom-NOS, I like Henry's response. Makes sense to me. It sounds like something Brother-roo would say.

Tara said...

Owen will often act on impulse because he either can't find the right words to fit the situation or because he is unable to take the perspective of the person he may have pinched or kicked.
Henry is SO CLOSE I think to responding appropriately!!
P.S. I know this will forever haunt me as as a real ditz, but what are bloglines????